Click for larger image
The long awaited vinyl reissue of the landmark second studio album from Coheed and Cambria, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 is newly remastered from the original analog master tapes and pressed on 2 180g LPs.
Originally released in 2003, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 immediately affirmed Coheed and Cambria as the era's leading purveyors of imaginative modern rock, fusing elements of hardcore punk, indie, pop, metal, and prog with lead singer/songwriter Claudio Sanchez's indelible voice and vision to create their own groundbreaking sonic universe.
1. The Ring In Return (Album Version)
2. In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
3. Cuts Marked In the March of Men
4. Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow)
- The Crowing (Album Version
- Blood Red Summer (Album Version)
- The Camper Velourium I: Faint of Hearts
- The Camper Velourium II: Backend of Forever
- The Camper Velourium III: Al the Killer
- A Favor House Atlantic (Album Version)
- The Light & the Glass